It’s no wonder that Champion Office Suites was voted Long Island’s Best Executive Suite by readers of Long Island Business News, when you consider our superior service, beautifully appointed office spaces, state-of-the-art capabilities, and ideal location.
- Enjoy white glove service – receive exceptional support from our professional Champion staff and all the resources of a traditional office space.
- Choose from a variety of services – offices/conference rooms by the hour, day, week or longer, and take advantage of mail address services, telephone receptionists, voicemail services, virtual assistant support and videoconferencing.
- Save money – get a Class-A address and first-class space for a small fraction of the cost of traditional office space. Avoid large security deposits and eliminate the need for large up-front investments in furniture, equipment, phone systems and the like.
- Save time – our offices are ready to go. Don’t waste valuable time searching for office space, furniture and equipment, or setting up phone and internet service. It is already here.
- Enjoy flexibility – there are no long-term commitments or leases required — rent by the hour, day, month or longer.
- Impress clients and prospects – establish your business at a recognizable commercial address, not a P.O. Box. Have access to beautifully appointed offices, conference rooms and reception areas.
- Get additional space when you need it – even if you already have an established office, a virtual office space can be ideal for short and long-term projects, “war rooms” for court cases and acquisitions, depositions and other offsite meetings.
- Convenience – your virtual office can be an efficient and convenient workspace for employees who have a meeting on Long Island and will find commuting back to New York City to be too time-consuming or disruptive to the day’s workflow.