Champion executive offices are ideal as a primary office, as a satellite, or as a temporary office. You won’t have to worry about furnishing and equipping the space, arranging for service contracts, purchasing/leasing a phone system, or committing yourself to a long-term office lease. These fully furnished, Class-A spaces are affordable alternatives to traditional corporate office space.
- Establish yourself in a new market with virtually no financial risk.
- Corporate office space and executive suites when you need them — rent by the hour, day, week or longer.
- Meet prospects, clients and vendors, test the market, hold sales meetings and more, with a temporary corporate office space in the Long Island area.
- Conduct offsite meetings, depositions and training sessions.
- Additional receptionist and administrative support when you need it, from phone answering and data entry to faxing, copying, scanning and much more.
- State-of-the-art videoconferencing available.
- Provide a convenient location for LI-based staff to get work done or have meetings without having to make a City commute - improve their quality of life.