It’s no wonder that Champion Office Suites was voted Long Island’s Best Executive Suite by readers of Long Island Business News, when you consider our superior service, beautifully appointed office spaces, state-of-the-art capabilities, and ideal location.
Queens Offices Spaces
Nassau County Offices Spaces
Suffolk County Offices Spaces
Here some of the benefits of working with us no matter what part of Long Island you need office space in:
- Enjoy white glove service – receive exceptional support from our professional Champion staff and all the resources of a traditional office space.
- Choose from a variety of services – offices/conference rooms by the hour, day, week or longer, and take advantage of mail address services, telephone receptionists, voicemail services, virtual assistant support and videoconferencing.
- Save money – get a Class-A address and first-class space for a small fraction of the cost of traditional office space. Avoid large security deposits and eliminate the need for large up-front investments in furniture, equipment, phone systems and the like.
- Save time – our offices are ready to go. Don’t waste valuable time searching for office space, furniture and equipment, or setting up phone and internet service. It is already here.
- Enjoy flexibility – there are no long-term commitments or leases required — rent by the hour, day, month or longer.
- Impress clients and prospects – establish your business at a recognizable commercial address, not a P.O. Box. Have access to beautifully appointed offices, conference rooms and reception areas.
- Get additional space when you need it – even if you already have an established office, a virtual office space can be ideal for short and long-term projects, “war rooms” for court cases and acquisitions, depositions and other offsite meetings.
- Convenience – your virtual office can be an efficient and convenient workspace for employees who have a meeting on Long Island and will find commuting back to New York City to be too time-consuming or disruptive to the day’s workflow.