Why A Virtual Office Is Good For Your Business And Your Bottom Line
A Garden City, Long Island office reflects prestige and success, but establishing a physical office in this sought-after market is expensive. A Champion Office Suites® virtual office address delivers that first-class image your business needs without the high overhead of traditional office space.
Establishing a virtual office address at Champion Office Suites is a smart, cost-effective strategy that can enhance your business presence, improve your efficiency and keep you one step ahead of your competition. Our virtual offices put you in the Garden City market for just pennies on the dollar relative traditional office space. Ideal for home businesses, small businesses, start-ups, for establishing a satellite/branch office address, and/or for testing the Nassau County market for growth, Champion Office Suites’ virtual offices offer a host of benefits:
- Give your business a prestigious Garden City, Long Island address which can be used on your mailings, website, stationery, advertising and more.
- Protect your privacy and security, which is especially important for home-based businesses.
- Use our first-class offices and conference rooms for meetings
- Have access to state-of-the-art office equipment
- Use our videoconferencing services and have live, face-to-face, real-time meetings all around the world without leaving the comfort of our offices and conference rooms in Garden City.
- Have access to administrative assistance
- Have optional mail forwarding services. We’ll forward your mail to wherever you want as frequently as you want – daily, weekly, biweekly, or as needed.
- Have a convenient package drop off and pick up point. Our friendly staff can sign for your deliveries, notify you of their arrival, and forward them to you per your request. If you have outgoing deliveries, we can let you know when they are picked up. If you need something copied and handed to a client for signature, just email it to us and we can take care of it. We have notaries on staff who can notarize the signature.
- Avoid the headaches and hassles associated with finding traditional space, negotiating a lease with a landlord, parting with a large security deposit, furnishing/decorating/equipping a new office, dealing with the headaches of managing an office and interfacing with the landlord when there are problems.
Fill out the contact form or call us today at (866) 505-1225 to discover how our convenient and affordable virtual office address, mail forwarding services and other services can help you operate your business more efficiently. We’ll discuss your needs and design a custom plan for you.